Hi

I am very interested in the app engine and the cloud computing
approach. However, I have a question regarding Google data centre
security.

I work in the insurance / financial services sector and when I have to
pitch solutions to clients, often managers, especially ones who are
not very technical, ask about the security at the data centre. They
wouldn't know or probably even care or understand the answers;
however, they look at industry certifications.

Basically, I need to name-drop certifications in lieu of technical
talk. I was wondering which certifications of the google data centres
I could talk about.

Thanks

Regards

vw