Hi djidjadji,

you are right. That very creative usage mentioned in your prior
posting (one id uses the other) isn't intended by Google.

But to my opinion that doesn't affect normal fileHost usage in any
way.

On the contrary paragraph 4.4 of the appEngine terms underlines that
it's allowed to use an appEngine id as (unrelated) fileHost as this
way it's no 'Multiple Application' nor is it intended to avoid fees.

So I come to the conclusion that the usage demonstrated in my static
demo example
http://benchstat.appspot.com/fileHost/09/04/11/staticDemoVers1.zip

is totally in line with Google's terms of service. Or do you have a
differnt opinion?

Additionally I think it's in Google's interest to offer its service
this way. As programmer you need a way to exchange ideas by file
hosting. And Google surely doesn't want you to use Amazon for this
purpose.

Konrad