Hi Joseph,
>From the docs: "If you have multiple ReferenceProperty values that
refer to the same model class, the default construction of the
back-reference property will raise an error [...] To avoid this error,
you must explicitly set the collection_name argument"
So i think you have to write:

class PartyRelationship(polymodel.PolyModel):
  to_party = db.ReferenceProperty(Party,
collection_name="to_party_reference_one_set")
  from_party = db.ReferenceProperty(Party,
collection_name="from_party_reference_one_set")

Hope it helps,
Have a nice weekend

--
Quarix framework developer --- Ajax on Progress
www.quarix.net

Henny Youngman  - &quot;I told the doctor I broke my leg in two
places. He told me to quit going to those places.&quot; -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henny_youngman.html