Emphasis on REALLY QUICK  lol....

Guess I searched for the wrong words then....

"You can put your separate applications at different URLs of the appid
with the data. "

The problem with that is that if any of the sub-aplications
get too complicated or too much traffic, it will affect
all....

and the quota will be reached really faster, although there are 'many'
sub-aplications nearly independent of each other....

Thanks for the answers!