Hi Jeff,

Thanks for that.  Where is it documented?  I'm having trouble pulling
together a complete list of all the various quotas, limits, etc.:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/91310c5ac58058b1

Having a full picture is vital to deciding whether an application is
appropriate for building with AppEngine.  Any pointers on where this
stuff is (probably best in that other thread) would be great.

Thanks,
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com