Hi,

I swear this used to work.

I have a TextProperty on one of models, and I append to it as follows:

user.blocked_user_list = user.blocked_user_list + " " + unfollower
user.put()

However, I am noticing now that the "blocked_user_list" property is not
getting updated when it the user entity is put to the datastore.  I am
pretty positive this used to work correctly because there is data in many of
the entities.

Has something changed recently?  Am I being dim?

Paul