Hi Jeremiah. Depending on your needs, we may be able to accommodate your
request for additional applications. Please use the quota increase request
form, linked below, and provide a description of what you're trying to
build, and we'll reply to your request shortly.
http://code.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=AppEngineContact

Thanks,
- Jason