Can the database be accessed from more than one application?  I would
like to have one application for external users and another for
internal users, both of which access the same database.  Basically,
external users will add information to the database and internal users
will run reports, etc.  I've looked everywhere on the Google App
Engine web site and cannot find any information on accessing the
database from more than one application.  Many thanks.