Bump. It surprises me that no-one has any comments on this, based on
the number of other threads discussing geohashes.
In summary there are two issues here. 1. SDK and GAE do different
things; any comments? 2. Does anyone have a robust method for finding
bounding boxes containing a point?

Thanks, and apologies for the bump but this has me stumped.

David