On Apr 15, 11:46 am, David Symonds <dsymo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You do realise that the SDK is *not* designed for use in "server-type
> usage scenarios"? It's purely for testing, and has no real security or
> scalability.

Yeah, the security features are inherited from the base system
(TurnKey Core).
Probably it doesn't make sense to emphasize them, given the usage
scenario.

Maybe in the future we will make an appliance based on AppScale, which
is a more useful implementation of Google App Engine:

http://code.google.com/p/appscale/

Cheers,
Liraz