No, datastore can't do it.
An entity is stored in the datastore as a key: value pair. Its value is
combined by all its properties as a string.

It may looks like that:

first: 'int|1|string|hello|email|he...@google.com'
second: 'int|2|string|world|email|wo...@google.com'

So you can only get/set all its properties at a same time.