Hi T.J.,

I'm glad you've raised this issue. The documentation on quotas has most of
this information:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html

For additional limitations, most overview sections on the APIs and services
have specific details for that service. For example, see:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/images/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/mail/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits

The limit on 100 custom composite indicies per app is not currently
documented to my knowledge, part of the reason is that I think it would be
best to design your app without that constraint in mind. So far, very few
apps have hit this limit and if you need more than 100 indicies, I'd be
happy to talk it over and see what we can work out. Recent reports of
hitting this limit have been the result of an issue which caused the number
of indicies to be overreported for a small subset of apps.

Thank you,

Jeff