Hi,
I have built a simple app on my system using Eclipse + plugin provided by
google. The app simply parses an XML file, applies XPath and prints out the
the result using servlet.

The app works fine on my system but when deployed to the app engine, it
throws error. Why is that.?

This is a simple application and hence one can notice the error. What if
this was a big application. How would I be able to tell where the issue is?
Shouldn't development environment provided by google be in sync with Google
App Environment.

Thank you
Sudeep