Hi,

I am trying out the new Google App Engine for Java language and an
trying out the Getting started guestbook application.

When trying out to add the additional SignGuestbookServlet to the
application I was trying to use the add servlet wizard (right click
package and then new >> Other. Filter for servlet.

We cannot use the Create Servlet window to add the same.

Is there a reason for that ?

I was planning to use the additional code that gets generated for the
servlet but it looks like to only workaround is to type the complete
code.

Regards,
Hemen