> Be sure to check the 'request' logs. If your app returned a non-200
> response code but didn't log an error, it will not show up in the
> 'error' logs.

Thanks! I didn't realize that.

I'm guessing that it also won't log a response for 3XX errors? At
least it seems not to. Does anyone know exactly what response codes
report errors and what ones do not? Looking at my logs the error
frequency reported in the dashboard seems to correspond to 401
("Unauthorized") responses from that URL. I'm guessing that must be it
then.

Jesse