I can visit http://appengine.google.com/dashboard?&app_id=xxx ,and get this
message: You are not authorized to access this application.
Of course you can't create this application, but if you got this message,
that means it's not yours.

If you're redirected to http://appengine.google.com/start , you can check
your dashboard, it will show you all your applications.

Just login this url: http://appengine.google.com/