thanks! i missed that in the docs :)

I wasnt using a datetime just to save a bit of space, but i can see i
need to know to guarantee ordering, or if i want to do ordered paging
via key i would need to handle key creation myself to make sure they
are in order.

This becomes harder in one case for me as users can create designs
that need to be paged through in creation order. There will be too
much contention on a glodal counter for this, so i guess an offset
page on date is the best i can do for now. Or just not worry when some
'new designs' are out of order.