I tried it. But when I call my appspot url now directly I get a
webpage:

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

My main domain works - except the calls to the appspot domain. I
cannot use it this way :(