perhaps your question could be 'how can i do xyz given the 1000 result limit?'

basically can your task be done some other way? perhaps you can
calculate something at write time. eg if its a sum or count you want.

the limitations sometimes requires thinking outside the box!

--
Barry

- www.nearby.org.uk - www.geograph.org.uk -