I am using UBUNTU 8.1. I have followed all procedures literally, I
have downloaded google SKD and uzipped it inside /home/ahijleh. After
that I renamed the folder to GEA. I have followed other steps
literally, however when I try to run the web server I get the
following:

ahij...@ahijleh-laptop:~/GAE$ sudo dev_appserver test.py test/
sudo: dev_appserver: command not found

I used "test" instead of "helloworld" in google startup example.

Could anybody tell me what's wrong? why it is unable to identify the
command.

My paything version is 2.5.2

Awaiting your replies