Hi all,

An app I'm building is going to use subdomains to separate groups of
users.  For example:

    group1.myapp.com
    group2.myapp.com

These are configured in the 'Service Settings' control panel of the
Google Apps Dashboard for myapp.com.  Currently, this is a manual
process with the Google Apps admin required to login and add a new URL
mapping such as: group3.myapp.com

Is there a way or are there any plans to offer an API to configure
these mappings.  Ideally, I'd like my GAE app to be able to add a new
mapping as needed without requiring administrator intervention?  I'm
aware that my DNS provider (currently Dreamhost) needs to have the
alias added as well, but they are said to be working on an API.

Thanks in advance,
Guy