Hi,

I am recieving lots of datastore timeouts on a relativly simple query.  The
application is twitterautofollow

The query is as follows: db.Query(SearchCampaigns).filter("finished =",
False).filter("deleted =", False).order("last_update").fetch(100), I belive
it should be using the following index: deleted ▲ , finished ▲ , last_update
▲

The *annoying *thing is that this query also times-out using the admin
panels Data Viewer which on should be returning 20 records.

The other similar query works fine: db.Query(SearchCampaigns).filter("finished
=", False).filter("deleted =", False).order("-last_update").fetch(300),
using the following index: deleted ▲ , finished ▲ , last_update ▼

Another thing I have noticed, and it is not related is that certain indexes
keep getting created in the app.yaml file even when there is no realted
query in the application.

Any help would be appreciated, as 1/2 of my application is no longer
working.

Paul