I've been uploading my application <mysite-test> to <mysite>.com.
Everything ok. One of us now wants to create an appengine application
called <mysite> so that it can be served on <mysite>.appspot.com.
However, when we attempt to create the <mysite> application in
appengine, appengine says that it's already taken. Was it already
taken by me? I guess I was naively assuming that if I own
<mysite>.com, I also "own" <mysite>.appspot.com. Help?