I've been having a lingering issue where after 100 uploads of one
Version of my application causes this quota to be triggered:

 Your application is exceeding a quota: App Config Service Config App
Call Count

The update doesn't finish, I encounter a 500 Server error, and the
default version doesn't show as set within the admin interface.  If I
change the verison number, my app will update, but then I have to use
the version number-specific URL instead of my primary URL.

Do I need to make sure to change my version every 100 uploads?  Is
there any way to disable this quota and only leave the 250-per-day
quota?

Alex Foley