HI Nick,Thanks for responding.
I want to use protocol buffer because it have autogenerated methods and are
 serializable which i am doing by defining a data class for persistance
storage. But I could not find any example where Protocol buffer are used for
this purpose and could n't think of any obvious reason.
Can you point me to some documentation or example related to it.
Also I am not sure why cant we use index for protocal buffers.