Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.

Now all the indices have turned into Serving state actually. So my
troubles are gone.

One thing I'd like to clarify is how much time we should expect for
building indices. IIRC, today, in some app slots, building indices
took 1 hour or more. All of those are the indices on the kind that has
0 entity. Is it normal?

Regards,

-- Takashi Matsuo