class siteuser(db.Model)
  username = db.StringProptery()
  zone = db.ReferenceProperty()

class MarketZone(db.Model)
  market = db.ReferenceProperty(market)
  zone = db.ReferenceProperty(zone)

with usage like:
multiple markets. ( < 1000)
a market will have muliple zones. ( < 100 zones per market)
a siteuser can be in multiple zones ( some zones > 1000 users )
not all zones will have siteusers

I need to query to get active Markets, easy to do with something like
markets = Market.all().filter('expires > ', datetime.now()).fetch
(1000)

So, is there any way to get active user, their market, and their zone
without hitting a 1000 limit result from fetch()?
Can I somehow get all the MarketZones where the market is active
(hasn't expired) and MarketZone.zone has a user?

Thanks.