Hi there

I'm looking for a way to iterate through referenced entities in a
template that are referenced as a list of keys rather than a reference
property.  For example:

ItemVar = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * from Items where Status  = :1",
"Active").fetch(100)
        for x in ItemVar:
            ChildrenVar = db.get(x.Children)

I then want to iterate through the results of ItemVar and ChildrenVar
in a template.  The problem I'm having is that ChildrenVar is only
filled with the last entity fetched for ItemVar.  I've also tried
setting up ChildrenVar as a list and appending it, e.g.:

ItemVar = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * from Items where Status  = :1",
"Active").fetch(100)
       ChildrenVar = []
       for x in ItemVar:
            ChildrenVar = ChildrenVar + db.get(x.Children)

This works except the results don't appear to be tied to the initial
parent entity in any way.  Obviously I haven't set up 'Children' as a
Reference property because there are multiple entities to be
referenced.

Also, I'm a total beginner so I don't know what I'm doing so small
pieces of example code would be awesome!!

Thanks.