I am building a new web site and it does not have significant load
yet.
The strange thing is that
   1. my web site does not respond at the beginning;
   2. then my cached objects kept getting lost
When I request the web site, in the first 2 or 3 trial, the web site
simply not responding.
After that, the web site does show up. However, all my cached objects
become NULL. After a few request with errors, my cron job finally
kicks in and build the cache again --- I have configured the cron job
to query / if needed, rebuild cache EVERY TWO MINUTES! The cron job
keeps saying everything is ok but when I query it, the objects are not
there at all. Can anyone explain this?