You can do it from multiple threads like Alkis proposed but I think
that you then try to delete an object multiple times. The index is
only updated last, and committed when the delete operation succeeds.
If a request comes in short after another request that is still busy
with the
"objects=q.fetch(100) and db.delete(objects)" it will most likely
fetch the same objects as the previous request.

I think 1 (one) thread is the most efficient in clearing the datastore
of a Model.