Hi,

I wrote a target to deply to GAE (remotely). Unluckily it wants a
password the first time I do this and the Eclipse console does not
allow me to enter it.

I can open cmd.exe and do the first deploy by hand and enter the
password. Once the password is there I can deploy with Eclipse ANT
since it doesn't need a password anymore - until the next restart that
is.

Still I would like to deploy solely with Eclipse and not have the ball
and chain of opening a console. Also I often forget to do that and
deploy directly with Eclipse. Since I cannot enter a password it is
stuck. I can end the ANT process but the python process is still
running - forcing me to kill it by hand.

Any solution you could think of?

thanks.