(Help! Trying to post for a second time via email, as my attempts to
post via the web UI don't seem to be getting through. If the messages
are getting through, could someone let me know via email, so that I
don't flood the group!)

I have a small application which uses Google accounts to login. I'm
not doing anything clever, just taking the defaults throughout. It
appears that I get asked to supply my password on about a daily basis
(I haven't done extensive tests, but it's about that often). What I'd
like to do is to set things up so that my login remains valid for
about a month (mirroring how gmail works).

Is this possible? And if so, how do I achieve it? I have looked
through the documentation, and done some searches, but found nothing
obvious - if I have missed something in the docs, a pointer to the
relevant section would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.