I am glad to see google appengine to support Java, and I'm a new
comer , so my question is how to operate on Java database. From
"Geting Started Guide" and example supplies by Google, what I can
learn is only how to insert an object on database. But I am confused
at how to "select", "update", and "delete" an object?

I am new comer , this is an easy question, thanks in advance, if some
code are supplied , I will be very appreciate it