Today I used GAE eclipse plugin to upload my applaction but there
occur an encoding problem.
 In my static html page there's a form that post some data to a
servlet using UTF-8 encoding,when the data arrived my servlet render
it.But all my chines words  turned into '?'  character.That seems the
data from html page was not right decode.So I use  such statement
"new  String(request.getParameter("xxx").getBytes("ISO-8859-1"),
"UTF-8") " to change the encoding.But it doesn't work.
 I know Tomcat server treats the posted data as "ISO-8859-1"
encoding .So the statement above will work well.Now at GAE server I
don't know how to fix it