Hi,

I have a db.model and would like to add 2 db.StringProperties to it.
Sadly users already stored thousands of these models in the datastore
and I don't want to wipe it clean just to extend my model.

Is there a way to do this without breaking my whole app?

Perhaps one should write a visual tool, where one could perform such
operations on the whole datastore. The way it is now is somewhat
frustrating to the developer since he feels like he has not the full
power.

thanks...ricky