Team Google-

Are there any plans to increase the DB blob object and URL fetch
object size limitations?  My understanding is that both are limited to
1MB which is a little constraining for one application I'm building.

I understand that there are workarounds, such as the use of AWS, but
for simplicity's sake, I'd like to keep everything in one place.

If there's not a plan to change this overall, is there any opportunity
to get this limit raised on a per-application basis?