Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the quick reply, and for clarifying this to me, even if
those are not good news to me.

If complex reporting system is required, I think it is reasonable
enough to count on third-part solutions (even you own) to do that, and
do not get away from the purpose of GAE. I will think of something on
how to manage that on my end.

Just a thought though, as this service spreads, more and more people
will require this kind of things, because it would just be so cool to
leave the reporting integrated in a single solution.

Thinking about a third-party solution, we could also do something
stupid as downloading the datastore data (let's say, on a daily basis,
and only incremental to avoid spending all available quota on this),
processing all data mining required and uploading back to datastore.
Dirty, but sounds like a solution.

Thanks anyway for your help!