When I try to sign in to an AppEngine application OR even sign into
Dashboard for my AppEngine app I get a 500 error.  This seems to be
specific to mobile browsers (it is NOT happening using desktop
browsers).

The error page after entering your Google credentials says:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

I first noticed this about 8am on May 9, 2009 - but it is still
happening as of 10am.

There is NO indication on the AppEngine status page that there are any
problems, and I am not getting errors logged in my application when
this happens.

Until this is fixed, my mobile users cannot log in to their AppEngine
applications.