What you are asking is more or less: "I have 5 things, how much do they
cost?". Obviously that doesn't have a meaningful answer. Just the number of
users is not going to give you an estimate. You need to get some rough
numbers on these:

1) How many pages does each user views per day
2) What kind of requests do they do: simple page request with 1 fetch from
the datastore? image manipulation? reporting pages that list hundreds of
entities worth of data?
3) How many users are active?
4) How many users you have total?
4) How much data do you store per user?
5) Do you send lots of emails from the app? If so how many?
6) Do you upload data to the application? If so how much?
7) Do you fetch data from other websites to implement your service?

If you look at the table:

Outgoing Bandwidth gigabytes $0.12  Incoming Bandwidth gigabytes $0.10  CPU
Time CPU hours $0.10  Stored Data gigabytes per month $0.15  Recipients
Emailed recipients $0.0001
You can compute almost everything based on the above:

Outgoing Bandwidth = Number of active users per day * Number of pages per
user per day * size of page
Outgoing Bandwidth = Number of active users per day * Number of pages per
user per day * Ratio of pages served to pages fetched * size of fetched page
CPU Time = Really depends on how complex each page is, can't even start
estimating without any background on what the app does
Stored Data = Number of users * data per user
Recipients Emailed = Number of active users * Number of emails sent per user

I think you should be able to come up with some very ballpark values for the
above if you have some quasi-clear idea of an app in mind.

--

Alkis