Hi everyone

   when I run the command "appcfg.py update ../cpedialog" in new
project
   I always get the same information:
Scanning files on local disk.
Initiating update.
Could not guess mimetype for img/favicon.ico.  Using application/
octet-
stream.
Cloning 83 static files.
Cloning 165 application files.
Cloned 100 files.
Deploying new version.
Checking if new version is ready to serve.
Will check again in 1 seconds.
Checking if new version is ready to serve.
Closing update: new version is ready to start serving.
Uploading index definitions.
Error 400: --- begin server output ---
Creating a composite index failed: This index:
entity_type: "Archive"
ancestor: false
Property {
 name: "date"
 direction: 2
}

is not necessary, since single-property indices are built in. Please
remove it f
rom your index file and upgrade to the latest version of the SDK, if
you haven't
 already.
--- end server output ---
Your app was updated, but there was an error updating your indexes.
Please retry
 later with appcfg.py update_indexes.

and I also run the command "appcfg.py --force vacuum_indexes ../
cpedialog"

it shows
"Fetching index definitions diff.

"