I don't know if this is the right place to put this posting, but
maybe somebody can help me out anyways. I was wondering how somebody
would go about submitting an idea to Google. I sent them an e-mail,
but they didn't respond.
      I am somewhat a beginner at software development, and would like
to learn the ins and outs of coding. But this idea I have is quite the
large scale project. Due to limited experience the only thing that I
would really be able to do at this point is make a powerpoint
presentation to show them what I would like to do, then maybe from
there, if they like it, they might want to start developing it.
      Who knows they may say that its a stupid idea, but it could also
be the next Google Earth.... any responces welcome... thanks