Here's my main.py file:

from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app

class startUp(webapp.RequestHandler):
        def get(self):
                # execute something that executes the ajax post request

class handleAjax(webapp.RequestHandler):
        def get(self):
                # This works
                self.response.out.write('hello')
        def post(self):
                # I also tryed this without success
                #self.response.headers['Content-Length'] = len(res)

                self.response.out.write('hello')

def main():
        system = webapp.WSGIApplication([
                        ('/', startUp),