Thanks Andy.

so I can find out this info about

1.) info about the visitor of websiteXYZ which embeds our iframe

AND

2.) info about websiteXYZ who embeds our iframe the visitor is
watching

???

Sorry, I am a total beginner. Can you explain in a little more detail
how this is possible...also I am still doubting that 2.) works since
all we have is an iframe in their website. I thought it isn't allowed
to get info - Javascript or otherwise - from the iframe about the
website that embeds it - or am I wrong?