Hi,
I received a 'Welcome to an early look at Google App Engine for Java'
e-mail a few weeks app. When I have been trying to test a simple demo
app I get an 'Invalid runtime specified'.

I am wondering if this is a problem because I requested the invite
from my Google Apps account (http://appengine.google.com/a/
domain.com)? I noticed some inconsistencies in logging in and seem to
perhaps have two accounts with the same address (one on Google Apps
AppEngine account where I requested and likely received permission
from and one from the regular AppEngine account).

I will appreciate help in sorting this out.

Thanks!

Regards,
Vineet