Hi dr hil,

I can think of a few ways you could go about this but much depends on the
structure of your data and the number of duplicates. If there are just a few
duplicates, you could find and delete the entities using the admin console.
If there are many duplicates, a better way might be to set up a scheduled
task to find a few duplicates and delete them. This approach might take a
while and would require writing some cleanup code, but it would require
minimal manual intervention.

Happy coding,

Jeff