I have added an additional URL to my app engine app and it has been
working fine for over a week. However, now when I go to that URL it no
longer works. I haven't changed anything since the domain name was
last working. Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

I added the domain through Google Apps for my domain and added the
domain in app engine. The DNS for the domain name is pointing to the
right place. I'm stumped as to why this is happening.