Is anybody else seeing a "Too Many Versions (403)" error when they
attempt a deploy? It's happening for me on version 11 of my app, even
though this would be only the second mini-version within 11 ... and I
tried bumping my version up to 12 to see if it was a bug specific to
version 11 ... but I still received the error. I cannot go back to
version 10 and test that direction because 10 is in production and I'd
hate to lose...

In the App Engine issue tracker, this is related to #744, I think...
And, I put a comment up there yesterday but have not heard anything so
I'm putting it out here for the community because it's a show-stopping
kind of thing. Anyone else seen this kind of bug in deployment and
found a workaround?

Thank y'all kindly!

Oh, just in case folks want to take a peek, here's a link directly to
my issue tracker comment ... it includes debug output and app name:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=744&q=too%20many%20versions&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Stars%20Owner%20Summary%20Log%20Component#c5