You can't unless you included some mechanism yourself in your deployed
app.

There are plenty of threads about this in the groups. Have a look at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/d1dc78709634d2ef/4b538be870044955?lnk=gst&q=zipme#4b538be870044955

Unfortunately you are unlikely to be able to install such a thing
after the fact (ie if you don't have a local deployable version of
your code)

Rgds