Hi Lec,

In my opinion what you want is localized pages, and not necessarily
the .fr .cn and .in domains. Right?
If this is the case, you can definitely use localization packages like
babel and others. The best way is to ask the user on his first visit,
language preference. And store it accordingly - cookies or datastore.
Use this data and fetch the pages accordingly.
This way, you don't need to know internal details of the data centers
and other things, which otherwise Google won't be happy to
disclose ;-)

Cheers,
Pranav Prakash

"This life is more than ordinary"