Hi John,

The issue here is that the console example in the remote_api Article
assumes you won't be attempting to import webob, django, etc, so
doesn't set the paths for them. You can fix them by changing these two
lines:
---
sys.path.append("~/google_appengine")
sys.path.append("~/google_appengine/lib/yaml/lib")
---

 to something like this:
---
base_path = "~/google_appengine"
sys.path.append(base_path)
sys.path.append(base_path + "/lib/yaml/lib")
sys.path.append(base_path + "/lib/webob")
sys.path.append(base_path + "/lib/django")
---

-Nick Johnson